The quickest way to become part of a church family is to get involved and stay connected. We extend many opportunities for you to participate, fellowship, volunteer, serve, and lead.
- Follow us on Facebook using the link above!
- Using the other link above, sign up for the weekly E-Newsletter from Senior Minister Craig Kingston which includes information on our weekly services, special events, and prayer requests.
- Text LOOP to 770-766-8413 to receive church-wide text messages and to stay “in the loop.”
Our SW Adults ministry is comprised of married and single adults of all ages in adult Sunday School classes, Wednesday night Bible Study, and a wide array of small groups, Bible studies, and social events including Supper Club.
Our small groups meet in homes and restaurants while reading books, studying the Bible, and hosting lively fellowship! You can find more about the small groups that are offered by contacting the church office at (678)782-6543 or by visiting the Connect/Serve page.
Our Senior Adult Ministry takes exciting trips including visits to Jaemor Farms, annual peach and apple picking trips, and more. Learn more about these events on our Facebook page, by contacting Associate Minister James White, or by calling the church office for staff member Romona Blanton.
Our Women’s Ministry offers small groups, Bible study, conferences, retreats, and fun social events like Bunco!
Volunteer to serve! Our church couldn’t function without our amazing volunteers!
Here are some of the current small groups that we offer – contact the church office for further details.
- Supper Club
- FISH Groups (Fellowship in Someone’s House) – a night for sharing a meal and Bible study, currently there are two, East Point/College Park and Tyrone
- Ladies’ Bible Study – Tuesday AM at church
- Thursday AM at Jim and Byron’s Place – Contact James White
- Wednesday PM at church
- Men’s Group – Monday AM at IHOP
- Men’s Group – Sunday PM
- Couples’ Group – Sunday PM, Thomas Crossroads area