The quickest way to become part of a church family is to get involved and stay connected. We extend many opportunities for you to participate, fellowship, volunteer, serve, and lead.
- Follow us on Facebook using the link above!
- Using the other link above, sign up for the weekly E-Newsletter from Senior Minister Craig Kingston which includes information on our weekly services, special events, and prayer requests.
- Text LOOP to 770-766-8413 to receive church-wide text messages and to stay “in the loop.”
Our SW Adults ministry is comprised of married and single adults of all ages in adult Sunday School classes, Wednesday night Bible Study, and a wide array of small groups, Bible studies, and social events including Supper Club.
Our small groups meet in homes and restaurants while reading books, studying the Bible, and hosting lively fellowship! You can find more about the small groups that are offered by contacting the church office at (678)782-6543 or by visiting the Connect/Serve page.
Our Senior Adult Ministry has monthly outings to local places of interest, annual peach and apple picking trips, and weekly Lunch & Learn programs on Wednesdays. Learn more by contacting James White or Romona Blanton at the church office at (678)782-6543.
Our Women’s Ministry offers small groups, Bible study, conferences, retreats, and fun social events like Bunco! Here is our Facebook page.
Volunteer to serve! Our church couldn’t function without our amazing volunteers!
Here are some of the current small groups that we offer – contact the church office for further details.
- Supper Club – join others for a meal
- FISH Groups – fellowship groups in Newnan, Tyrone/Peachtree City, East Point/College Park
- Women’s Bible study – Tuesday AM at church
- Ladies Bible class – Thursday AM at SW Christian Care
- Wednesday Lunch & Learn – at church
- Men’s Bible study – Tuesday AM at church
- Men’s small group – Monday AM
- Adult small groups – Sunday PM