Ways to Give: Online | Text | Cash/Check
At Southwest Christian Church we believe that Christ has modeled generous and sacrificial giving through his life and death. We try to imitate that same spirit in our worship of God through giving.
Following the precedent for giving set out in the Bible, at Southwest we give because:
- We’re thankful – 2 Corinthians 9:7
- We trust God – Matthew 6:24
- We are blessed – Luke 6:38
- It is God’s anyway – Leviticus 27:30
Ways to Give
You can give to Southwest Christian Church online at https://give.mogiv.com/app/giving/swchristian through our trusted partner, Mogiv. The first time you make a donation via Mogiv, you will be provided with instructions on setting up an account to use with their service.
Southwest does pay a small fee for processing. You have the option to cover these fees within your giving. When you are prompted to complete your transaction, check the box marked “Yes, I’d like to cover the processing fees.”.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Text the word GIVE to (770) 629-8600. If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online giving page to complete a one-time registration:
- Click “SIGN IN”then click “REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT” at the bottom of the page.
- Complete contact information then click “REGISTER.”
- Enter the secure PIN that the system texts you.
- Select the fund, enter the donation amount and payment information before completing your gift.
- Click “SAVE PAYMENT” to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
To text a donation after the one-time registration, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information. Simply text the desired amount and the fund keyword to the text giving number. Ex: 250 general for giving $250.00 to the General Fund.
How to Use Text Giving
EDIT – Make changes to your giving account and update contact information and/or update payment information.
REFUND – Refund your last gift. You must text “REFUND” within 15 minutes to refund the gift. If you realized the mistake after 15 minutes, contact the church or organization you are giving to for a refund.
KEYWORD – See a list of active keywords. Keywords are the fund names that the church has set up:
- GENERAL – for General Fund
- MEMORIAL – for Memorial Gift
- MISSION – for Mission Trips
Cash or Check
You can give to Southwest Christian Church by placing your gift in the offering plate on Sunday, by bringing your gift to the church office during regular office hours, or you may mail your gift (not cash!) to the church.
The church provides giving envelopes annually, for your convenience, and to aid in record-keeping.