Welcome! We are so glad you have chosen to visit with us. We look forward to meeting you!
Please review the following information. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the church office at (678)782-6543. Our regular office hours are Monday – Thursday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. There is a map to the church on the Contact page.
Sunday Worship Service
We offer 2 worship services on Sundays.
- 9:30 am Traditional service with hymns
- 11:00 am Contemporary service with contemporary worship music.
We offer classes on Sunday morning.
- Adult Sunday School is at 10:45 am (for those who attend the 9:30 service)
- Students’ Sunday School (6th-12th grade) is at 10:00 am (they will then attend 11:00 service)
- Children’s Sunday School (nursery-5th grade) is at 9:30 am
- Children’s Church (nursery-5th grade) is at 11:00 am
* Note: All children’s volunteers are screened through yearly criminal background checks and receive Child Protection certification through MinistrySafe. Volunteers also receive periodic ministry training and are passionate about Jesus and kids. Children aged nursery-5th grade will have check-in/check-out for security purposes and only vetted staff/volunteers are allowed past the secured entry to the SW Kids hallway.
The church has ample parking in front of, and beside, the building. We also have 2 covered driveways, one on each end of the building, to use for drop off/pick up, as needed. The north end/right side is closer to the foyer, sanctuary, office, choir room, kitchen, multi-purpose room, adult Sunday School, and SW Youth area (grades 6-12.) The south end/left side covered drop off/pick up is closer to the SW Kids registration area and the secured entrance to the SW Kids hallway.
We have accessible entrances at the 2 main entrances, and both covered driveways. Our building is all on one level with no stairs.
Our Welcome/Information Desk can be found at the back of the foyer, between the 2 sets of sanctuary doors.
We hold our Sunday services in the sanctuary which can be entered via 2 sets of doors at the back of the foyer.
Our nursery-5th grade classes are held on the south end/left side of the building. From the foyer, take the hallway to the left, to the SW Kids registration area at the end of the hall. There is a registration counter for check-in/check-out, and a secured entrance to the SW Kids hallway.
Our middle school and high school classes are held on the north side/right side of the building. From the foyer, take the hallway to the right, behind the office, go to the end of the hall, turn right, continue down the hallway to the middle school/high school area.
Our adult classes on Sunday are held in the multi-purpose room. From the foyer, take the hallway to the right, behind the office. The multi-purpose room will be about halfway down the hall, on the left.
Restrooms are located off the foyer, by the multi-purpose room, and in the SW Kids area.
Our church offices are located just off the foyer, to the right. The office can be visited during regular office hours Monday – Thursday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. The offices are closed on Fridays. We keep the door locked for security. When you arrive, please call the office and someone will come to the door and let you in. (678)782-6543
We would love to hear from you – please let us know if you have any questions that we can answer for you! Please fill out the Connection Card below or online.