Registration online, or by phone through the church office, is necessary in order to follow physical distancing guidelines and to allow for appropriate seating capacity. We are limited to 125 people in our worship center, and registration will be closed once capacity is reached. If you call the church, you must do so before the end of the day Thursday.
Basic Service Guidelines:
• 2 worship services: 9:30 and 11:00 AM – with possible additional service(s) if necessary.
• No Sunday school, No nursery or children’s programming, No Middle/High School Student programming. Babies, kids/students are welcome in all services.
• No Connection Corner, No coffee or snacks available.
• Worship center will have physically distanced seating. Attenders that live together, can sit together.
• There will be an “overflow” option in the Fellowship Hall – with physical distancing.
• We will encourage people to “Foam in and Foam out” with hand sanitizer. Stations will be available as you enter and exit.
• We encourage (but not require) attenders to wear masks.
• We encourage attenders to refrain from hand shaking and hugs.
• We will sanitize the worship center, door handles/pushes, etc. between services.
• Communion will be available in pre-packaged form for attenders to pick up as you enter the worship center.
• Offering buckets will be available for giving as attenders enter and exit service with online giving as an option.
• Greeters/Safety Team members will be available to open doors to minimize contact to door handles, etc. and will be wearing masks.
• Restrooms will be open with physical distancing encouraged.
• 6 foot physical distancing markers will be visible in the halls/walkways in the building.
• Attenders will be directed to seating and dismissed from seating with assistance of ushers wearing masks, and will be asked to exit the building at the conclusion of the services.
•Those leading in the service will be seated on stage.